redeem the time part 2

We are all given the same resource, time…it is our greatest commodity.
How we invest our time is all important...we only have one generation, one shot to make a difference in our world...

Redeem the time by:

Discovering (discovery is a process, a journey) who you are and more importantly discover whose you are.

God’s passion for us, awakens passion in us. Mike Bickel Passion for Jesus

Discovery is a progressive revelation of who we are in Him.

Who are you? People who know who they are, are secure in who they are.

Jesus…knew who he was, where he came from and where he was going…
Before one act of mercy, before one miracle, before one teaching, before choosing one disciple... His Father spoke a resounding phrase to His Son...
This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.

Therefore Jesus was secure in who he was, because he understood whose he was.

The 2007 Masters was won by a young guy named Zack from Iowa. He was playing the best of the best. Tiger Woods was moving forward. Zack remained calm.

After winning he was asked, 'Who are you?'

His reply, 'I’m Zack Johnson a "normal guy" from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.'
He went on to say...'This being Easter, Jesus was with me every step. I felt him. It was awesome.'

Perhaps he was secure in on the inside because, he knew whose he was.

Eph. 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Whose are you?
I am --------securely his…

Talk about a couple of verses that bring us security...see below...
John 10:27-28 NAS
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

A more important question: than who are you is...Who are you becoming? God’s will for your life is to transform you into the image of His Son at whatever stage of life, or in whatever situation you find your self.

You can change who you are by allowing the Unchanging One to change you from the inside out. He is in the reconstruction business, He can transform your life. All you have to do is to offer your life up to Him, praying something like, 'I can't change my self. But you can make me a new person. I give you my life. Transform me, change me, make me like your son. amen.'

take my life Jermy Camp

No comments: