others




churches all over the place contact me asking for help, coaching, and encouragement...it continues to be a great experience talking to pastors, leaders, who want to shift from inwardness to outwardness...

having lived in Scotland for 18 years helped to develop a broad worldview...to step out of my little world into His huge world....

this weekend a local church is participating in one of our areas largest popcorn festivals...a few weeks back they asked if we would serve them by providing some resources...we liked the idea and have helped them pull off their outreach...



will we receive any mention for our effort to further the good news, maybe, maybe not...it it matters not... the good news is all about connecting to our generation in our community...how many churches will it take to reach our city?...lots...more than one that's for sure...so, if we are equipping others to play in the game...it's accomplishing our goal...to reach thousands of people in Dayton area in a personal way...

Here is an email we received...

Is Steve Bowen in today? I feel like calling him, but it can wait until tomorrow.


I have a friend who lives in New York City email me today to tell me she's going to church Monday night. (It's when that church meets.) She sent me the website and it seems to be a pretty good church. (ha.) I'm just so excited that she's interested, I've been praying for about a year for her to go back to church. (She hasn't gone since she was in college.) So I tell her about our guys going to NYC handing out breakfast bars and you won't believe this - she was one of the people who received a granola bar. She said that was the coolest thing. No strings attached. Wow, I'm about to start tearing up. I'm just horribly overwhelmed. I pray for my friend in NYC, Steve and everyone goes there and through them, she receives a granola bar. I don't know exactly if that's anything really, but I'm sure it was just another laying of God touching her heart. You know?

this is how the principle of sowing and reaping works..

John 4:35 Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. 36 Even now the reaper draws his wages, even now he harvests the crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. 37 Thus the saying 'One sows and another reaps' is true. 38 I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor."

No comments: