redeem the time by

sir clive dyson
learning to fail successfully...

If you are going to redeem the time, take risk, you will fail.

Life = Risk


the key to learning to fail successfully is a no brainer...it's simple, get up again.

'Fail will you'
yoda


the truth be known, most successes are
built on a multitude of failures.

Zig Ziglar





Failure Doesn't Suck pt 1 and pt 2 Fast Company
Today, Dyson makes the best-selling vacuum cleaner by revenue in the United States and is one of the richest blokes in Britain. But it took him 15 years and nearly his entire savings to develop his bagless, transparent creation. His latest innovation, a hand dryer that uses neither heat nor evaporation, took only three years, but Dyson says his grinding, error-filled approach hasn't changed.

You once described the inventor's life as "one of failure." How so? I made 5,127 prototypes of my vacuum before I got it right. There were 5,126 failures. But I learned from each one. That's how I came up with a solution. So I don't mind failure. I've always thought that schoolchildren should be marked by the number of failures they've had. The child who tries strange things and experiences lots of failures to get there is probably more creative. For rest of article and podcast at Fast Company

also a great resource is www.bluefishtv.com famous failures... great video clip only $1.99

Proverbs 24:16 …a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again.

If I fail this week I will ________________________.

No comments: