2010 Regret Not!



Is it 2010 or 2000 10? It's another year. Usually I say what I'm going to be, or do this coming year. Every year there are surprises, curve balls, challenges, disappointments, encouraging events, people touched (some grateful some not), family issues (some that are good some that are not), work issues (some that are good, some that are not). It's my lot every year.

One verse does ring in my heart.

"When the son of man returns will he find faith upon the earth?" It's not the explosive gift of faith, or the dynamic healing faith, in context it's enduring(bearing up courageously) kind of faith.

I ask, "Will He will find faith in this earth?"...My earth. The kind of faith that He is looking for is the persevering type of faith. The kind of faith that simply continues.


I will be 2 years short of 60 this month, so for me, this is another year to seek to end well.


2010 I'll be venturing into the unknown, I don't know what the year will bring, but do know I want to live a life that has no regrets. So every morning I'll look in the mirror and say, "Today is a day to live with no regrets."

Hopefully, I'll have the wisdom and the guts to walk this out.

I know this will be risky and probably sometimes painful but at this stage of the game it's a must. No more woulda, coulda, or shoulda... It's do.

“Do or do not... there is no try.” yoda

No comments: