Time



time passes everyone each and every day...a challenge to say the least...one of my distant friends Larry Tomzack asked the questions, 'Are you drifting through life on a river of routine? Are you wasting your life one day at a time?

Switchfoot Oh Gravity has some good listening and some decent thought lines...

Burn out Bright

If we only got one try
If we've only got one life
If time was never on our side
Before I die I want to burn out bright

Awakening

I want to wake up kicking and screaming
I want to wake up kicking and screaming
I want a heart that I know is beating,
It's beating, I'm bleeding.

I want to wake up kicking and screaming
I want to live like I know what I'm leaving
I want a heart that I know is beating,
It's beating, I'm bleeding

What the writer describes isn't drifting through life, or wasting life... but living, feeling, learning and yearning...

There is a time, and a season, for every purpose, I want to live life on purpose.

No comments: