amazing



every year I'm always amazed how the vineyard people step up during a long holiday season to help us reach out to the 1400 people who are invited to the event...over 200 people gathered last night for our Making Christmas Dreams Come True 2006 info meeting.... over 350 people are now willing and ready to serve the less served of Dayton...Our leadership team is amazing leading what they are passionate about...

Our wrapping team have wrapped hundreds of presents...one guy came in from 9:30am and stayed until 2:30pm he wrapped 65 presents, bikes, gifts of all sorts are being readied for the day, one lady is donating $1000 and will be purchasing a lot of presents today, another couple is ready to purchase any last minute presents if needed, another couple wanted to donate $500 if needed for presents...We are sensing faith rising as people step forward to make the dream a reality...

Now we will be loading trucks on Thursday, unloading trucks on Friday and have the party on Saturday.

it all is an amazing act of faith of our people and seeing God's grace in action, Judy mentioned last night that she was amazed at the sense of God's presence at last years event... it is an interactive event

the song below sums it up...

Your love is amazing, steady and unchanging,

Your love is a mountain, firm beneath my feet,

Your love is a mystery, how You gently lift me,

When I am surrounded, Your love carries me.


Chorus:

Hallelujah, hallelujah,

Hallelujah, hallelujah,

Hallelujah, Your love makes me sing.


Verse 2:
Your love is surprising, I can feel it rising,

All the joy that's growing deep inside of me,

Every time I see You, all Your goodness shines through,

And I can feel this God song, rising up in me.

Yes, you make me sing

Lord, you make me sing, sing, sing

How you make me sing

No comments: