U2







been listening to U2 lately and really get a lot out of the music and lyrics...makes me think, ponder and worship...I played a clip from their elevation tour a few weeks ago it show the group singing, thank you Jesus, etc. I then mentioned Bono is on a journey...I've been pronouncing Bono Bo no with a long o. A nice lady came up an said we've been following U2 for years and want you to know it is not Bono with a long o but Bano with an a sound...I thanked her for the information and thought yep i'm from kentucky and never could speak right...my wife often correct my puncuaton...similar to reading letters and numbers backwards...

while wrapping presents i spoke to one of the vols and found out how she and her husband decided to attend the vineyard...mainly the kids...they wanted the kids to learn about God...she mentioned the vineyard had a safe place and the kids liked what they saw and did...a good thing...

Pattie and i also went to a play at the victoria downtown dayton...fun day, interesting play about a nun and christmas...i liked how she timed her punches...it was a comedy and she was the only player except for the audience participation...the participation part would go down well here... good to get a break...

No comments: